TaxSpanner is pioneer
We were the first company
to start e-filing in 2007
The largest ERI
We became the largest
ERI in 2011
We became GST Suvidha
Provider (GSP) in 2016
For all tax compliance
for individuals & businesses
Trusted by India’s Largest
banks, large corporates
and payroll companies alike
The most popular e-filing
company in Media in India
and trusted by investors
For Sodexo Consumers
Tax Optimizer (TO) helps you reduce your tax outgo and achieve financial goals by availing maximum tax deductions.
Single Dashboard for Taxpayer's financial wellbeing with un-biased expert recommendations
Tax Optimizer (TO) is well established and trusted: TO is registered trade mark of TaxSpanner
TO+ enhances return up to 30% thus builds wealth by tax optimization over long term
TO+ balances the maximum return and minimal risk in journey to be rich
TO+ Balances tax optimization and financial planning
TO+ prepares personalized financial roadmap for each client
TO+ serve as financial roadmap for life with annual review
TO+ is End to End for safeguard against miss-selling
CAs Deliver Tax Optimizer Services
TO service delivery process:
- Based on employee docs received, a draft TO report with recommendations is shared with the customer via email
- A call/Online Meeting is scheduled to discuss this report
- Post discussion over call, a final TO report with recommendations is shared with the customer
10 Changes ITR -1 Sahaj for AY 2020-21
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the extended due date for filing ITR for FY 2019-20 without late fee?
How to claim the tax benefit of the investment made between April –June 2020 for last financial year due to Covid 19?
Do I need to declare passport details in ITR for FY 2019-20 (AY 2020-21)?
- a) Do you have a valid Indian passport?
- b) If yes, provide the passport number
The very reason for seeking passport details is to match the travel expense incurred by person and his declared income. Thus, reducing the chances of tax evasion by taxpayers not declaring full taxable income.
Is tenant detail i.e. Name, PAN mandatory while declaring rental income from let out property?
Is there any other change in ITR?
Who cannot file ITR 1 now due to changes in income tax for AY 2020-21?
- A) who owns a house property in joint-ownership and
- B) who has entered into specified transactions mentioned in the seventh proviso to section 139(1), that is, payment of electricity bill in excess of Rs 1 lakh, a deposit of more than Rs 1 crore in one or more current accounts, etc.
- C) An individual with a brought forward/carry forward loss under the head ‘Income from house property’ can no longer use ITR-1 to file his/her income tax returns.
Can I claim deduction for donation made between April –June 2020 while filing previous year i.e. FY 2019-20 ITR and get refund?
The new ITR forms require taxpayers to furnish details of tax saving investments/ donations made during 01st April 2020 to 30th June 2020 for the FY 2019-20 separately, in terms of relaxation granted by Government due to COVID-19 and subsequent lockdown. Please note that the deduction allowed by employer in form 16 need not to be entered after upload of form 16 at Taxspanner as it fetches the same automatically. However, few other missing fields must be completed before submission of ITR for e-filing.